South Africa's PREMIUM Transport Emergency Card (TEC™)
For any company involved in the handling and transportation of hazardous goods such as chemicals or high pressure flammable materials (as per SANS 10228), compliance to stringent dangerous goods vehicle requirements is non-negotiable. Failure to comply could lead to fines, not to mention it could jeopardise the health and safety of employees and the community.
DGR Compliance supplies a wide range of mandatory hazchem and safety signage, and accessories. We also provide document and licensing advisory services, and vehicle emergency information systems (trem cards) in line with South African legislation. Our products and solutions are aligned to legislative and quality standards – with us, you can rest assured knowing that the vehicles you send out on the road are legally compliant and adhere to health and safety regulations such as the National Road Traffic Act 93 of 1996.
In addition to the products and offerings below, we also provide sound guidance and support when it comes to meeting regulatory requirements and the steps that your business can take.
Our Vehicle Compliance Products & Emergency Information Systems include:
- Issue of correct placarding necessary for emergency goods transportation, including danger warning diamonds, hazmat labels and various signage accessories
- Detailed placarding requirement systems for various hazard classes and loads
- Advice on the necessary registration and licensing of all vehicles meant for the transportation of dangerous goods
- Vehicle Emergency Information Systems (transport emergency cards and dangerous goods declaration) for vehicles with a gross mass of either less than or more than 3500 kg as well as bulk fuel tankers
- Designated space, emergency document holders and fire extinguisher requirements for dangerous goods vehicles
- International maritime organisation dangerous goods code: legal split placarding for general freight and tank containers
- Spill containment and clean up kits for general chemicals and infectious substances
Click on the links below for more information on our Dangerous Goods Compliance :[/vc_column_text]